Road to Bethlehem Big Camp Booth
We will again be having a booth in the Expo Hall at Big Camp this year. This is our greatest opportunity to get the word out to all churches. You will be surprised to know how many people don’t know what Road to Bethlehem is and what it is about.
So we need your help to get the word out and tell them about it. It means sharing what Road to Bethlehem is with people who haven’t heard about it yet or would like to know more. Prior knowledge and involvement with Road to Bethlehem is not a requirement to help, but would be a bonus 🙂
How can you help?
- Help set up and/or pack down the booth
- Set up, Thursday 14/9 or Friday 15/9
- Pack down Saturday evening 23/9
- Man the booth in the Expo Hall, see roster below
- Weekdays (2:30pm-4pm & 8:30pm-10pm)
- Weekends (2:30pm-6pm & 6pm-10pm)
Let us know when you are available to help, by sending an SMS to John Gamborg on 0422 746 472. If you’re able to help for a few hours one day or two, we would like to hear from you. Also if you’re good at face painting and can spare a few hours on the weekend shifts.