School Crossing Supervisor Needed for 2019
Northpine Christian College is seeking an enthusiastic School Crossing Supervisor to fill a casual position at the College from January 2019.
The vacant position is for a 5 day fortnight working week on, week off. The preferred applicant must be available to work both the morning and afternoon shift on any rostered days. The crossing times are 8am – 8:45am and 2:55 – 3:40pm. The position is funded through the Queensland Government Schools crossing program.
Commencement of work for the successful applicant is dependent on:
- a favourable outcome of a health assessment by a Government Medical Officer or other duly qualified medical practitioner
- a Positive Notice Blue Card
- the right to work in Australia
- the ability to work rostered days
- minimum age of 18 years of age
For a full position description please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 3 December 2018.