Employment Opportunity – Tuckshop Assistant 2022
Northpine Nibbles is seeking a motivated and experienced part time tuckshop assistant to fulfil the following food services duties:
- Follow recipes for the bulk preparation and cooking of a variety of vegetarian foods, whilst adhering to food safety and healthy food guidelines
- Assist with the Tuckshop online ordering system
- Package and distribute online Tuckshop orders
- Serve and engage with students, staff and visitors in a professional manner
- Check and confirm receipt of supplies against invoices and delivery dockets
- Assist with the maintenance of stock
- Follow the cleaning and maintenance schedule to an excellent standard
- Undertake other kitchen duties as requested
A love of preparing and cooking food as well as a demonstrated ability to work independently and as a positive team player are essential.
Hours of employment are Tuesday’s and Friday’s 8.30am to 3pm (school term time only), commencing Term 1 2022. Award rates apply. Applications close Monday 29 November 2021.
To apply please email your resume (including two current referees) and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please note: Northpine reserves the right to fill this role at its discretion and/or to close applications early.